Bordetella Loves Humidity and Flu season!
Just a reminder:
WE DO NOT MANUFACTURE BORDETELLA HERE
(or THE CANINE COMMON COLD)
SOMEONE HAS TO DELIVER IT!
Just like child daycares, workplaces and airplanes with kids and adults getting the ‘cold’, our dogs get too.
- Canine Cough and Bordetella should not be life-threatening, just uncomfortable.
- Canine viruses can be caught at the dog park, pet store, through your neighbor’s fence, and on your daily walk.
- WE DO NOT MAKE CANINE COUGH OR BORDETELLA HERE- IT IS BROUGHT IN…
- All our dogs are vaccinated for Canine Cough/ Bordetella- but like the flu- can still get it in some form (usually lighter).
- If a dog is showing symptoms we reserve the right to ask the dog to stay home until we have clearance from their vet.
- Please do not bring your dog if they are showing symptoms.
- Please talk to staff or your Vet with any concerns or more information.
- For more information on our boarding rooms and ventilation and air purifying please ask our staff.
THAT IS WHY: Every guest is required to be vaccinated against it.
We have Air Oasis Pro air sanitizers throughout our facility, to minimize cross-contamination, along with our standard cleaning protocols.
Thanks for understanding!