Dog Lodging in Chesterfield, Missouri
Assure your four-legged friend won’t spend their time stuck in a boarding kennel while you’re out of town. Pets and Company will make sure their days are full of entertainment and endless opportunities to make new friends. They’ll enjoy games and toys and receive plenty of accommodations that will keep your dog comfortable and joyous.
– Our Dog Boarding Prices –
Our standard lodging includes 4 daily walks, raised bed, blanket, floor rug, dishes & housekeeping. Breakfast in bed is now included for all of our boarding guests! Pup-dates are included on Wednesday & Friday.
- $50 Standard Lodging
- $79 Premium Lodging: Standard + extra walk, bedtime snack, TLC & daily pup-dates
- $69 Senior Lodging: Standard + 2 extra walks, orthopedic bed, daily exam & TLC
- $69 Puppy Lodging: Standard + 2 extra walks, chew toy, supervised socialization & extra TLC
- $79 Stay & Play Lodging: Standard + a half day of daycare daily
– Add-On’s –
- $30 Per Pet Late Check-Out after 12pm
(waived if attending a full day of daycare or bath)
- $9 Extra Walk
- $9 Bedtime Snack or Holiday Treat
- $12 Extra Pup-Date
- $43 Full Day Daycare or $33 Half Day Daycare
- $5 Per Day Kennel Food
- $50 Per Dog After Hours Pick-Up
- $50 Per Hour Vet Run
- Holiday Pick Up $100+ the cost of that night’s boarding, Per Dog, by Appointment only!
We operate like a human hotel; checkout must be by 12 Noon. We allow late checkouts for a fee of $30 per dog. This fee is waived if your dog is either attending a full day of daycare or getting a bath.
Included in their stay are:
- Potty Breaks (6 am, 10 am, 3pm, 11pm)
Each day your pet will get 4 outdoor potty breaks. Their areas will include a raised bed with a soft comfortable blanket, toys for whenever they want to play, and stainless steel dishes for their water bowl and each of their meals. To keep sanitation high, we make sure to provide housekeeping and clean everything in their area daily.
Additional Add-on Options
- Full day of activities
- Half Day of Activities
- Puppy Training
- Obedience Training
- Socialization Training
- Late check-out
Our additional add-on options are guaranteed to provide your canine with a joyful tail-wagging experience during their stay.
Dog Boarding Requirements
We ask that you make sure your dog is prepared before they get dropped off. Please ensure you bring enough food for their stay, and pack each meal individually in a plastic bag or container.
To keep our high standards of health and sanitation, please do not bring any beds, blankets, toys, rawhides, greenies, and any treats that may cause an internal blockage.